Thursday, November 10, 2011

I've tried to make a Pinhole camera using a Pringles tube..

So after my success with the beer can pinhole camera, I've decided to try and make another one, using something else. The diameter of the pringles tube isn't much bigger than the beer can, so hopefully the hole won't be too far away from the paper. 


I started with a 'big sharing pack' of pringles as a piece of 8x10 light sensitive paper fits perfectly, I then cut out a section of aluminium can.


I cut a 1cm square halfway down the tube.


I then made a tiny hole in the aluminium using a pin and filed down each side, I duck tapped this over the hole in the tube. Then I made a lid for the tube using black card and more duck tape.

I can't wait to try out my new pinhole camera, and hopefully it all goes well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment